Property & Passports - The top 5 benefits of acquiring citizenship through property investment
21 July 2014
A growing number of countries are vying for the attention of international property investors through a number of different Citizenship by Investment and residency programmes.
The pros and cons of each country’s citizenship programmes vary widely, with minimum entry prices varying from US$400,000 in St. Kitts and Nevis through to €5 million in Cyprus.
We’re proud to offer eligible citizenship and residency properties in both the Caribbean islands of St. Kitts and Nevis, as well as in Portugal – we’ve listed our top purchase benefits of these properties below.
Top 5 Benefits of Citizenship & Residency through property investment.
- Both Portugal & St. Kitts & Nevis offer low property purchase price tags. With eligible properties available from US$400,000 in St. Kitts and Nevis, and €500,000 in Portugal – it’s an affordable option to purchase citizenship
- Eligible investors will receive visa-free travel to countries world-wide, including the Schengen zone
- Family members are also eligible for residency/citizenship
- All properties are sold fully furnished and offer rental guarantees for the initial periods of investment – giving savvy investors the opportunity to generate guaranteed returns for the first 5 years.
- All properties are in stunning locations, and will make fantastic holiday homes, second properties or simply rental investments. They have all undergone full and thorough due diligence and are offered for sale with the Select Resorts Properties and Savills seal of approval.
The demands of an increasingly international world, is driving many countries to develop citizenship by investment programmes. The St. Kitts and Nevis programme is the oldest of its kind. Developed over 30 years ago, the country has proven the success of these schemes. They are straightforward, and although require a full and thorough due diligence process, this reassures investors in the legitimacy of the programme.
Wealthy businessmen and individuals travelling the world don’t need to be spending precious time sorting out a visa prior to each visit – which is why these programmes are becoming increasingly popular.
If you’re interested in learning more about citizenship through property investment, please do not hesitate to contact us, or read more about our eligible properties by clicking the links below.
Golden Visa Properties in Portugal:
- Troia Resort
- Monte da Quinta
Citizenship by Investment in St. Kitts