Azure Villas Collection - Luxury property in the Costa del Sol

Property Spotlight: The Azure Villas Collection, El Paraiso.

04 November 2016
Carl Garner-Watts

The Costa del Sol’s most exclusive, luxury property development.

Azure Villas is an exclusive collection of luxury 4 bedroom villas situated in the privileged residential neighbourhood of El Paraíso on the Costa del Sol. With just 18 contemporary properties available this is one of the most exclusive luxury developments in the Costa del Sol.

The collection features villas designed in three distinctive styles, each being meticulously thought out to meet the demands of the modern, discerning resident, alongside the highest degree of luxury.

The largest of the three designs, style B (pictured above), offers an abundance of internal space, with generous open and closed terraces and a private landscaped garden with decked swimming pool. In addition to the four spacious bedrooms these villas also include an optional guest suite, store room and garage or entertainment room, plus an enormous roof terrace overlooking your own private swimming pool and garden.

Style C villas offer a light and airy living environment with lots of natural light and an abundance of flexible space which can be used as a gym, cinema, playroom or guest suite. Downstairs you’ll find an open plan living area plus two generous bedrooms, while upstairs hosts the remaining two bedrooms and a huge wrap around terrace overlooking the pool - perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing in the sunshine.

A slight adaption of style C, Style D villas maintain the abundance of natural light and flexible living space across two floors, with a distinctive architectural design. The large solarium provides a perfect relaxation spot overlooking over the garden and pool, with decked plunge pool and lush exterior furniture.

All properties in the Azure Villas Collection maintain an exceptional level of privacy, surrounded by exotic trees and bushes which create a beautiful backdrop of greenery to complement the contemporary architecture of your property.

The development is situated in a dream location between the sought after towns of Marbella and Estepona. A vast variety of facilities and amenities are on offer in the nearby town of Puerto Banus; including bars, restaurants, hotels, shops, beaches and a buzzing nightlife.                                                                                           

An extremely popular proposition, there are now just five Azure Villas still available.  With an attractive, simple purchase process it’s not surprising. Buyers are able to reserve a property with deposit of €10,000, followed by a payment of 30% within 30 days of reservation and the remaining 70% due on completion. 

Watch the Video: The Azure Villa Collection 

View our properties available within the Azure Villa Collection.

Talk to a Consultant

Find out more about buying a new home aboard.

Speak to one of our experts on +44 (0)1202 765 011

Sign up to our newsletter

Receive our newsletter to keep informed of all the latest international property news, launches and updates as they happen.