Ayia Napa Marina
Agia Napa | Famagusta | Cyprus
Ayia Napa Marina, Cyprus
Luxury selection of apartments and villas in Ayia Napa Marina, an exclusive new waterfront development with world class yachting facilities. - Citizenship By Investment approved.
Inspired by the natural beauty of the area, ancient art and craft, the deep relationship of the people of Cyprus with the sea, as well as their hospitality and traditions, Ayia Napa Marina reflects the magical merging of culture and architecture.
Rising out of the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean, Ayia Napa Marina captures the true essence of modern seafront living. The exclusive integrated development offers luxurious residences, world-class yachting facilities, a variety of retail boutiques, waterfront fine dining options, recreational and nightlife experiences. Its unique location, crystal clear seas, stunning beaches and incredible views are enticing to boaters, visitors and residents who appreciate a lifestyle of class and elegance.
With complete privacy and round-the-clock security for homes and yachts, Ayia Napa Marina is the ideal yachting, social and residential destination, offering everything one needs to relax and enjoy the exciting lifestyle of the Mediterranean.
In association withEnquire about this Resort View all properties in this resort
Purchasing property at Ayia Napa Marina
We are pleased to offer a selection of properties for sale at Ayia Napa Marina. To discuss your requirements, current availability and pricing simply enquire now and we will be happy to assist you in purchasing a home at Ayia Napa Marina, Cyprus.
Mortgages are available from the Bank of Cyprus, and other institutions, using the property in Cyprus as security.
A rough guide to the mortgage schemes:
- Generally a loan of up to 50% (subject to status).
- Maximum duration of up to 40 years. Minimum 10 years. Upper age 65.
- Maximum loan up to €5000.000 for purchase of holiday home.
- Bank arrangement fees 1% on loan amount. Documentation fees €50. Based on a variable interest rate
- Lending fees: Eurobor + 4.56%. Subject to change
- 2 year grace period - interest only (during construction)
Mortgages offered by USB Bank in Cyprus(Mortgage terms vary according to the status of the borrower – this is a rough guide only.)
Financial Incentives from the Cypriot Government to Buyers of New Properties
The Cypriot Government has introduced a framework of investment and business incentives to develop economic growth and encourage international investment to the country.
These incentives include:
- No VAT is imposed on properties sub-leased in Ayia Napa Marina. Normally, 5%-19% VAT is imposed on the purchase of a property.
- Stamp Duty; On signing of the contract the purchaser is liable to pay stamp duty at the rate of .15% from €5,000 - €170,000 and at 0.20% thereafter, with a cap of €20,000. This is charged on property purchase and payable within 30 days of signing.
- Leasehold Registration Fees; Leasehold Registration Fees are imposed by the Famagusta District Land Registry Office in order to register the Sub-Lease and the Long-Term-Lease agreements. The fees are payable upon the registration of the Agreements and amount to 2.5% of the Property Valuation. This amount will be payable in 3-5 years after completion of the project when the separate Lease certificates for each unit are issued by the Famagusta District Land Registry.
- IPT; Immovable Property Tax – abolished as of January 2017.
- Capital Gains Tax; is 20% on the gain but the first €17,086 is exempt. If there are two owners on the original contract of sale then the tax allowance can be up to €34,172 (two allowances maximum). There is a double taxation agreement between Cyprus and many other countries of the world.
- Inheritance Tax; no inheritance tax.
- Tax Advantages; Retirees drawing a pension are exempt from withholding taxes at source and may be taxed on the nominal rate of about 5% or less, depending on their income. Cyprus has double taxation treaties with many countries, safeguarding its residents from paying tax in both countries. No duty is levied on cars for retirees or personal effects.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED BY YOUR CYPRIOT LAWYER AS TO TAXES AT THE TIME OF GOING TO CONTRACT AS THESE CAN CHANGE AND THIS IS JUST A GUIDE.
Cypriot Citizenship for Property Investors
In order to be eligible to obtain Cypriot Citizenship, a non-Cypriot citizen may opt to invest either individually (directly or through company ownership) by investing a minimum of €2 million in any one of the investment areas listed below:
- Investment in real estate of at least €2 million including one property for permanent residence, of at least €500,000.
- Participation in Cyprus companies: the applicant must be the shareholder or the ultimate beneficial owner of a company (or companies) based in Cyprus and the management of which must be situated in Cyprus. The company must employ at least 5 Cypriot or European citizens.
- Investment in Alternative Investment Organisations or in assets of Cypriot Companies: the applicant must invest €2 million in Alternative Investment Organisations licensed by CySec or in the assets of Cyprus companies.
- Combination of the above (+ bonds): the applicant must invest in a combination of the above options and in addition, under the combination option, may invest in government bonds for the amount up to €500,000.
Applicants for Citizenship first obtain Permanent Residency (3 months) followed by Citizenship (6 months)
(Numbers 2 – 4 inc, plus €500,000 residency, making an investment of €2.5M).
Benefits of Cypriot Citizenship
- No residency requirement.
- Right to work and live in 28 European Countries.
- Dual Citizenship allowed.
- Passports issued six months after Permanent Residency granted.
Government Fees for Citizenship Application
- Investor pays €2,000 at the time of submission and €5,000 on approval.
- Spouse pays €2,000 at the time of submission and €5,000 on approval.
- Adult child (up to 28 in 1st degree education) pays €2,000 at the time of submission and €5,000 on approval.
- Minor children €80 at the time of submission. No approval fee.
Example Cost: Husband, wife, one adult child and one minor child pay a total of €21,080.
Permanent Residency (without Citizenship application)
- The applicant must prove that he/she has at her disposal a secured minimum annual income of at least €30,000 and a further €5,000 for each dependent person.
- The acquisition of a property of a minimum market value of €300,000 - This has to be a new property (resales do not qualify).
- The applicant must deposit a minimum amount of 30,000 with a Cyprus bank which must be held for a minimum of 3 years.
- The applicant is required to visit Cyprus at least once every two years.
Applications take approximately 2 – 3 months for approval.
In addition to the Government fees charged for Citizenship and Permanent Residency, there are also legal fees. These vary according to the number of applicants in a family and the complexity of the application. We will be pleased to supply a list of reputable lawyers who are familiar with the project and the citizenship programme.
The Location: Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Located on one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in Cyprus, Ayia Napa Marina is unique among the world’s luxury marinas thanks to its beautiful beaches and unspoiled natural beauty. With the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean right at their doorstep owners, residents and guests can spend time relaxing on the golden sandy beaches or exploring the wealth of sea life in rocky sea beds and underwater caves while snorkelling and scuba diving. For the more adventurous types Ayia Napa is known for its variety of recreational activities such as water sports and cliff diving.
The natural beauty of Cyprus is carefully incorporated into the landscape design of Ayia Napa Marina creating a balance between traditional and modern settings. An olive grove and a water-pond, over which an impressive first glimpse of the marina can be enjoyed, welcome visitors arriving by road and offer a smooth transition from agricultural surroundings into beautifully landscaped areas.
Situated on the southeastern coast of Cyprus among incredibly beautiful beaches, Ayia Napa Marina is the new premier yachting destination and an ideal social and meeting point. Easily accessible from the island’s major highways and just 30 minutes’ drive from Larnaca International Airport, Ayia Napa Marina offers everything one needs to relax; luxury residences, state-of-the art berthing facilities, high level of service, a scenic waterfront, fine dining and shopping, security, a clean and eco-friendly environment, all in a distinctly modern yet sophisticated setting.
Cyprus is easily accessible, with daily flights from the UAE, Russia, UK and numerous other European destinations, as well as easily accessible from mainland China via daily flights from Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Moscow.Visit Cyprus
Penthouse | 4 Bedroom
Four Bedroom Penthouse Apartment,EA2501 Floor Twenty Five, Ayia Napa Marina Agia Napa | Famagusta | Cyprus
Gorgeous four bedroom penthouse apartment, part of the exclusive Ayia Napa Marina development.Read More
Villa | 4 Bedroom
Four Bedroom Peninsula Villa ,PV15, Ayia Napa Marina Agia Napa | Famagusta | Cyprus
Stunning four bedroom Peninsula villa, with private infinity pool, roof garden, garage and private berth in Ayia Napa Marina, Cyprus.Read More
Apartment | 3 Bedroom
Three Bedroom Southwest Facing Apartment,EA1303 Floor Thirteen, Ayia Napa Marina Agia Napa | Famagusta | Cyprus
Spacious three bedroom thirteenth floor south-east facing apartment, part of the exclusive Ayia Napa Marina development.Read More
Apartment | 2 Bedroom
Two Bedroom North Facing Apartment,EA0601 Floor Six, Ayia Napa Marina Agia Napa | Famagusta | Cyprus
Luxury two bedroom sixth floor apartment, part of the exclusive Ayia Napa Marina development.Read More
Would you like to know more about the resort, its location, purchase process and property specifications? Just download our exclusive resort brochure and discover all the advantages of owning a home overseas.