Kawana Bay presents a rare opportunity to purchase a five-star beachfront property on the popular island of Grenada in the Caribbean.
Offering unrivalled tranquillity and breath-taking views overlooking miles of golden sands and turquoise sea, Kimpton Kawana Bay is a slice of paradise, yet just a 12-minute drive from Grenada’s international airport.
We are pleased to offer for sale a number of properties in the “Matura” phase of development of this resort – which are located directly on the beach.
This phase comprises seven premium one-bedroom suites and 44 studios, which are for sale through Grenada’s highly acclaimed Citizenship by Investment programme.
The hotel boasts a remarkable terraced design that blends beautifully into the unique hillside setting and captures the magnificent views.
On site facilities include a rooftop bar and lounge, as well as a boutique health spa and gym, infinity pool overlooking Grande Anse Beach, a fine dining restaurant, lounge bar, beach bar, watersports facilities and 24/7 room service and concierge.
Striking contemporary architecture unites with the natural landscape and local setting to create a haven of tranquillity. The interiors burst with light, natural colours, water features and foliage to deliver guests with a world-class experience.
Demand for the properties is high, therefore they are being sold on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis.
As an investment, Kimpton Kawana Bay offers an unparalleled opportunity in Grenada. No other project run by a leading hotel operator offers a freehold ownership, a share of room revenue and no annual service fee. The idyllic location and the powerful booking engines of Kimpton and InterContinental Hotels will ensure your returns are maximised.
Why Choose Kawana Bay?
- Sensibly priced, high quality real estate with freehold title ownership
- Located on a 5* resort in an idyllic location on the world-famous Grande Anse Beach
- Easily accessible – just 10 minutes from the International Airport
- Operated by the Kimpton Hotel & Restaurant Group – part of the InterContinental Hotels Group of companies.
- Convenient ownership with no personal property management responsibilities
- Generate a rental income through a transparent hotel revenue sharing program
- High quality real estate, with freehold title ownership (thus allowing owners to obtain a PR card with a Grenadian address)
- Priced sensibly to reflect end-user market demand, starting at the CBI minimum investment requirement of $350,000
- Lifestyle benefits – Rental pool owners are entitled to 1-2 weeks of personal use each year